Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Entertaining

Christmas time is officially here!!  As I get older I have become a sucker for Christmas time and absolutely love decorating the tree, shopping for presents and baking Christmas cookies.


Even though Dash is only 12 weeks old, Christmas time seems so much more magical now we've become a family!!





I wanted to order birth announcement cards for family and friends after Dashiel was born but had missed the boat.  I ordered these fantastic Christmas cards in a gift tag shape from Minted and thought they would make a wonderful substitute.
The wonderful photo of Dash was taken by Victoria Poulton Photography  


I've started an annual tradition with friends - baking cookies!!  This year, we did Vanilla Snap Cookies and Gingerbread Men.  The decorating is the fun part!!



Christmas Tree Decorations - Country Road
String Lights (wall) - Freedom
Gift Cards - Minted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment