Pop therapy is a blog about psychology, life etc...bringing you the lighter side of psychology to help you better understand your world.
Jemima Doley is a Sydney Psychologist, Consultant and Mediator, specialising in the areas of mental health in the workplace, workplace bullying, psychological injury, vocational counselling and consulting. With counselling experience in the areas of Disability, Drug and Alcohol, Depression, Anxiety and PTSD, Jemima is now embarking in further studies, through completion of a Masters Degree in Coaching Psychology.
With a passion for coaching and positive psychology, Jemima is set to change the world, one blog post at a time!!
- Would you like a book or article reviewed on Pop Therapy?
- Interested in advertising with Pop Therapy?
- Are you interested in specific topics you would like to see featured on pop therapy?
- Would you like further information about any of the posts you've read so far?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of camera do you use for your posts?
I use a Canon EOS 700